You are able to narrow the number of records you are looking at in a table by using the Filter option. You can even save a filter with certain parameters to select and apply later on.
Where Filters Appear
Filters appear wherever you have a List View of data. For example:
Communication Hub lists communications
Sites Profile Widget lists training sites
Agenda view of Timesheets lists timesheet records
Chart view lists documents
Case Study environment lists clients
You will see the filter icon in the upper right corner of the table.
Apply a Filter
- Click the filter icon in the upper right corner of the table.
- The filter options for the table will drop down.
- You are able to apply more than one filter at a time.
- The filter(s) you select will appear in the white space above the filter options.
- Results will filter in the table as you select filter options.
Remove a Filter
- Click the x to the left of a selected filter to remove it.
- Click (Clear) to remove all filters from a search.