Let your partner university and potential supervisees know how awesome you are! Fill out the Site Supervisor Information form so the university can see your credentials are current and you are eligible to supervise. This task is often required to have students placed with you. The upside is that Tevera will then track your qualification expiration dates and let you know when it's time to update.
Access the Supervisor Information Form
Your partner university will often create a Program Task in which you will have access to the site supervisor information form. You cannot access the form without a link, either from a task or from another user.
Complete the Supervisor Information Form
- Click on the task name or link.
- The form will then open. Be sure to fill out any required fields marked in red.
- This includes the Licensure, Certification, & Qualification Information field:
- You will receive an automatic notification, based on the Expiration field, letting you know when you need to renew a licensure, certification, or qualification.
- Sign the form. The task will move to your completed tasks list and you can acess the form there at any time.