If you were approving assignments a little too quickly and find that one should not have been approved, don't worry! You can re-open an assignment using the Remove my Approval and/or Remove my Signature buttons.
Find the Assignment
- Go to your Program Management | Supervision environment.
- Click on Manage Assignments to open the Assignments Workspace.
- Use the filter drop-downs to get to the program, class, or individual student whose assignment you need to update.
Remove Your Approval or Signature
- Click on the Status Icon for the student's assignment that you want to change.
- Click on the text for the Status dropdown
- From the drop-down that appears, click on Remove my Approval (or Remove my Signature).
- A pop-up will appear that asks you to confirm your selection.
- You are required to give a reason why the status needs to be reverted back to "Waiting on" you.
- Click Submit to confirm.
- The student will be notified via a Communication Hub message that the approval for this assignment was removed along with the reason why.
Limitations to Note
- This feature only works if you are the last person to review the assignment. If there is a series of reviewers on the assignment, and the reviewer after you has already approved as well, you will not be able to remove your approval at that point.
- If the assignment is using Scoring, there is not the ability to undo or send an updated score back to your LMS.