Approving Sites and Site Supervisors for Student Site Placement
- Log into your Tevera and go to your Program Management | Supervision workspace.
2. Select your Placement Approval Tab. This tab will only appear if you have the placement approver role.
3. Once you open your Placement Approval workspace, select whichever process you would like to view from the dropdown. Any active processes associated with your program will appear in this dropdown.
4. When you have your process selected, you can view all of your students who have access to the process in the Placement Approval Grid.
- You can view all the sites and supervisors a student has applied to using the selected site process.
- This includes any students who have not started the process yet. To view all students, simply X out the Decision Pending filter on the far right dropdown menu
5. When a task has been submitted for approval from the approval group, the status of the task will say Waiting On Approval Group. An approver can also click on the Waiting On icon to see who the task is waiting on.
6. When the task is waiting on the Approval Group (that you as an approver are in) for review, you can click the Review button to view and approve the task document.
7. When the task document has been reviewed and everything looks correct, click the Approve button to approve the task. If something is incorrect on the form, click the Request Changes button.
8. Once approved, the task status will change to Complete.
9. You can filter the students shown in the approval grid by using the 4 filters at the top:
- Classes & Groups
- and Status (Not Started, Approved, Decision Pending, Not Approved, and Withdrawn)
- You can also page through your students using the page buttons at the bottom of the grid:
- First Page
- Previous Page
- Next Page
- Last Page
- or select by page number
10. Site names will appear on the row titled Placement Site Application, and supervisors at the same site will appear in the row titled Supervisor Application.
11. When all tasks have been completed and approved for both the proposed site and the site supervisor, you can then give final approval if your process has final review set-up. The Final Review button will appear in the bottom row.
- When you click the Final Review button, a popup will appear, allowing you to approve the site and site supervisor for the student and for any programs you are associated to.
12. Once final approval has been given, the student’s process/tasks will disappear from the placement approval workspace. You can then view all approved sites and site supervisors under the Placement Information tab or by removing the Decision Pending filter in your Placement Approval tab.