Why should you set a primary phone number?
If you set a primary phone number, users you are associated to will be able to see which phone number is the best to use to contact you.
Site Supervisors will know what phone number is the best to reach their student at. Also, if they need to contact the Placement coordinator at the university for the student, they’ll easily be able to see that user’s primary phone number as well.
How to set your primary phone number
- Navigate to your User Settings.
- Under Phone Numbers, expand to view the phone numbers you have saved in your profile.
- If you do not have any phone numbers saved, click the plus in the upper right to add one.
- Select the Primary Phone Number checkbox.
- Users may only have 1 primary phone number. If no primary phone number is selected, no associated phone numbers will display to that student’s profile.