There are two ways to add demographic information into Tevera. Users are able to add it themselves, or an administrator of Tevera can add it to any user's profile.
Users Adding Demographic Information
- Click on you Profile icon in the upper right corner of your Tevera page.
- Once you have clicked on the profile picture, you will click on the My Profile tab.
- Under the My Profile tab, users are able to fill in their demographic information. The information saves automatically, so as the users fill it in, it will save.
- When users fill in their demographic information, it will show up for Tevera Administrators in the Staff & Students environment.
Administrators Adding Demographic Information
Administrators are also able to add demographic information into user’s profiles.
- To do this, you will go to the Program Management | Staff & Students Environment.
- Search for the user that you want to add demographic information for. When you find the user, you will click the plus button to expand their profile.
- In the Details tab, you will be able to add or edit any demographic information for users.