Site documents, like profiles, are a useful resource for students when starting the site application process and trying to decide what already-approved training site would be a good fit for them. Below are the steps to add and complete a site profile form.
As a Program Administrator
From the Program Setup | Admin Environment
- Select the site you wish to add a document to.
- Expand the site's information by clicking the plus icon to the left.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Click the plus icon to the upper right of the table to add a site document.
- Select Form.
- A menu will appear of all the available site documents. Select one from the dropdown menu and click the Start button.
- If you are associated to more than one program, you will be required to select a program for the document to be associated with in order for it to load. Only users associated to the same selected program will be able to view the document.
- The form will then load for you to complete.
- Students can access this form from the sites list in their Site Placement environment.
How to Copy a Site Profile
If your school has multiple programs that share sites, you will need to create an instance of the site's profile form for each program.
- Open the Site's profile form.
- Select the Information icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the Copy button.
- Click Yes.
- The copy will then open. Click on the information icon.
- Click on the program name and select the new program for the copy to be associated with.