Sometimes students need to fill out multiple versions of the same form. Rather than repeat this work multiple times, you can associate an existing form with a new assignment. If you would like to reuse a form from one assignment for a new assignment, here are the steps to associate the form.
In your Assignments Environment
- Open the assignment that has the form you want to associate.
- Click on the Information icon .
- Select the Copy button.
- You will then be asked to confirm you want to copy the form. Click Yes.
- The copied version of the form will then open. You can rename it by clicking on the name. This copy will be found in your Other Documents section.
- Open the assignment you want to associate your newly copied form to form to and click on the Associate button.
- Please note that the Associate button will only appear within an assignment if and only if you have an instance of the EXACT SAME FORM already existing.
- You will then be required to select the form you wish to associate from a dropdown menu. Select the form you just copied, and click Associate.
- The form will then open, giving you a preview. You will be asked to confirm the association by clicking the button . If you do not wish to use the document selected, click the button or the button. Once you have associated your document, the assignment will be marked In Progress until you submit it.