Form-linked tables are parts of a form that correspond to a tab in a user's Tevera profile that update with each new instance/version of the linked form that the user fills out. This is a very useful feature for tracking additional data points on students.
- Form-linked tables are found under each user's account in Program Management | Staff & Students in the Last tab.
- Your program is able to have any questions and information you would like to show up here. It is a completely customizable tab. The tab can also be named whatever you would like.
- You can run reports on these tables to get the most up to date and accurate reporting on your students and staff. In the reporting area you are also able to run reports to compare any of the data fields here to other forms and data contained in the database. An example of this would be running a report that compares what type of student they are (online or residential) to rubrics completed.
- This data can be entered by assigning students a task to complete the form on themselves, by importing the information, or by having a user with program administrative access fill them out on all the students.
- If there is not a tab below the Qualifications tab, that means you do not have this feature set up. To have a form-linked table created for your database, contact your CSM or our Support Team.