As a site supervisor, sometimes you have task that you don't need to finish or complete but you don't want it to sit in your to-do task list. Below are instructions manually mark the task complete and move it to your Completed Tasks list.
Classroom | Supervision
- Open you communication hub by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your Tevera
- Click View All in the dropdown menu.
- Select the Task view.
- Find the task communication and open it.
- On the top of the task, click the Information icon.
- Click on the status in blue.
- Select Complete from the dropdown menu.
- The task will then be marked complete and move to your Completed Tasks list.