When inviting faculty to join Tevera, we recommend sending out an introduction email with various links and resources for students to utilize. You can find a standardized welcome email template below. Please feel free to copy and paste!
Welcome Faculty Email Template
Email Subject: For Our Faculty – An Exciting Change To Our Teaching and Training Process
I’m reaching out to let you know that we’re implementing a new online platform called Tevera for [university program’s] field placement management and supervision.
Tevera will allow you to:
- Confirm your students’ site placements online
- View and/or sign your students’ time tracking reports online
- Track students’ progress toward graduation and licensure
- Automate the process for submitting assignments, student evaluations, and other program assessments
You’ll soon receive an email from Tevera asking you to register as a user. Please take these two important steps:
- Add email@example.com to your Contacts to ensure that you receive the registration email.
- Keep an eye out for that registration email within the next few weeks. You will need to register in order to oversee your students’ field placement and send and track student evaluations.
Once you’ve registered, take a look at the training videos and articles about the Faculty Journey to better understand how Tevera helps you complete your faculty tasks.
We will be launching Tevera with our program over the next few months and appreciate your patience and feedback. We’re excited to streamline our processes and give you greater visibility of your students’ progress through this new platform.