Students that are already part of the way through their program when you start with Tevera, or who have transfered into your program may want to add in their prior data. It us up to you and your staff to determine if you want students to add prior data, and how they add it to Tevera.
Generally, the previous data that programs would like added are in prior time entries and forms that have been completed. Below is more information on options for how to add that information into Tevera.
Adding Data into Tevera
Prior Time Entries - there are two main ways to have students do this. Students will log into the system and go to the Timesheets tile, and go to the Track view. From here students are able to enter in their time one of the following ways.
- Students can select a “start date” for entering time into Tevera. For this, they will add all of their prior time on one day, this results in them having the correct number of total hours for each activity. They would go into each activity and record the total number of hours they have accumulated to date. An example of this would be adding a 10 hour Supervision Hours entry. Students are only able to enter their time in up to 23 hour slots. If they have more than 23 hours for a specific activity, they can multiple time instances on the same day.
- Students can also go back and enter their time on the day that they actually completed the time. It is up to you which way you would rather recommend to students.
- They can list you as their supervisor, and then they will be able to submit them to you for approval.
Previous Forms - Students are able to add in any prior forms that they have completed to be saved in the database so they have a record of all their paperwork. They are able to do this by going into the assignments section, then clicking on the plus button in the top right hand corner of the screen. They will click the File option. This will allow them to upload any of the items they want in Tevera.
- If you would like them to be resubmitted to complete assignments within Tevera, the students can click the associate button to connect their uploaded documents to specific assignments.
- Administrators are also able to upload document to students profiles by going to the Staff & Students environment, finding the student, and going into their documents tab. They can then upload any applicable documents for the student.
- Administrators are also able to go to assignments that have already been completed by the student and force them to complete status by clicking on the specific assignment icon in the Supervision/Assignments area and clicking Change to Complete.