In Tevera, you are able to import sites, supervisors, students, and staff. We will collect import spreadsheets from you at the beginning of onboarding to make sure all of your users are added, and ready for you to start training.
Creating Imports for Tevera
Site, Supervisors and Site Director Imports
Use this document to create import spreadsheets for the site and site staff imports. You will make a copy of the spreadsheet, fill it out, and send it to your CSM.
During onboarding there are several options on what sites to import.
- You can import every site that your program has an Affiliation Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding with. This will allow your students to look through the entire database of sites, but is also the most work on your part to gather all of the information on initially during onboarding.
- You can import the sites that your current students are at, then you can add in other sites as future students use them. This process will allow you to have everything you need for students to use Tevera, and it is less work initially than adding in all of your sites.
- You can not add any sites initially into Tevera. As students go through the site process they will add the sites they are going to work with. Overtime you will build up a database of sites that students have used, and this is the easiest initial set up.
Staff and Student Imports
Use this document to create import spreadsheets for the student and staff imports. You will make a copy of the spreadsheet, fill it out, and send it to your CSM.
When you fill out the tabs in the document, you have to have a first name, last name, and email to create a user. You can also add in other information in the other columns of the spreadsheet.
Who to import into Tevera
- If you set up auto provisioning during onboarding, all of your students and faculty will be created in the system through that process. You will only have to add your database administrators manually.
- If you do not set up auto provisioning, you will want to import the students and staff that will initially be using Tevera. You can import as many faculty and staff as you would like into Tevera. You will be charged for each student that you import into Tevera. If you set up to pay via invoicing, you will be charged for any students that have been added during that payment period. If you are set up for bookstore or credit card, students will be prompted to pay the first time they log in.