In Tevera it is best practice to set up reviewers as group reviewers. This allows you to add and remove people from the reviewer group as needed. If staff ever change positions, get sick, go on vacation, or you need others to review for any reason, you are able to do that!
Setting Up Group Reviewers
- To set up group reviewers, you will start in the Staff & Students environment in the Classes tab. You will create a new class by clicking on the plus button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will need to name the class, and can call it the Review Group for what ever class or assignment it relates to. (Ex. Practicum Class Review Group)
- Specify the class type next. You should select Reviewer Group.
- You will then go to the Staff & Students tab, and add any of the people that you would like to be able to review the assignments. You can have a group of just one person, and add or remove others at a later date.
- You will then go to the course with assignments in it. In each assignment that you would like that group to be able to review, you will open the assignment, and at the bottom at the group you just created as the reviewer.
At the point that you want to make changes to the reviewers in the group, you will open the group reviewer class, go to the Staff & Students tab, and either delete, or add the individuals as needed. You can make updates at any point, and their the users that you add or remove will be updated with their ability to review in real time.