If you are a student who has been tracking your hours before you had a Tevera account, and you now need to add multiple time entries all at once, you can do so within your Timesheets environment.
How to add multiple hours on your track
- Go to the Track view.
- Pick whichever activity you want to add you time to, and either
- Add the duration in the box (this will only appear if you have your pre-selects at the top selected)
- Click the plus icon to add the time (in minutes).
Important troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you are entering the time within your Tracks active dates. If you need to change your track's dates, you can do so in your Manage Tracks environment.
- Have your pre-selects at the top entered. This will save you a lot of time!
- If you make a mistake, simply click on the entry to edit it.