In Tevera there are two methods that student's time is able to be reviewed. You are able to use either of the options, or a combination of both!
The first option is Time Approval
- In this option supervisors are able to see the specific information about the time that students have submitted for approval. They can know the specificity of each instance of time.
- This is an option that can be turned on and off in your database.
- Click here for more information on Time Approval.
The second option is Time Reporting
- Time reporting allows the students to run reports on the time that they have entered. There are many different types of PDF reports that can be generated in Tevera, and signed electronically.
- This option is always turned on in your database.
- Click here form more information on Time Reporting.
- Click here for information on types of reports available and deciding on the frequency of reporting.
Another time related feature you can turn on or off in your database is Repeating Time
- Click here for more information on repeating time to help you decide if you want to have it on or off in your database.