There may be a time when you will need to mark a site as Not Approved to notify your students that the site has been reviewed and is not suitable for placement. This is to prevent them from suggesting it multiple times. You can do this in the Placement Information tab.
How to manually mark a site as "Not Approved"
In your Program Management | Supervision environment
- Select your Placement Information tab.
- Select the site view.
- Find the site.
- Click on the site name to expand it in the list.
- Click on the site's status.
- A dropdown will appear. From the dropdown, select Not Approved
- Click the Update Status button.
- Confirm the change of status.
- The site will then be listed for students looking at their sites list as Not Approved and they will not be able to apply to the site.
- You can re-approve the site at any point using the same process.
- You can also view the site's approval history by clicking the View History.
A gif demonstrating how to mark a site Not Approved: