If there are multiple programs in your school's database, you will want to associate your program-specific forms to your program so only students in that program have access to them. Below are instructions on how to do so.
Associating forms to your program
In your Program Setup | Admin Environment
- Select the Programs tab.
- Expand the program by clicking the plus icon to the left.
- Select the Form Types tab.
- Any forms already associated with your program will appear here.
- Click the plus icon to the right of the table.
- Select the form you want to associate to your program from the dropdown and click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until all of your forms are associated with your program.
VIP Tip! You can associate a single form to more than one program.